12. Calculus of Simplex-Valued Functions
- Vera Pawlowsky-Glahn2,
- Antonella Buccianti3
Published Online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Compositional Data Analysis: Theory and Applications
How to Cite
Egozcue, J. J., Jarauta-Bragulat, E. and Díaz-Barrero, J. L. (2011) Calculus of Simplex-Valued Functions, in Compositional Data Analysis: Theory and Applications (eds V. Pawlowsky-Glahn and A. Buccianti), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119976462.ch12
Department of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, University of Girona, Spain
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Florence, Italy
- Published Online: 28 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470711354
Online ISBN: 9781119976462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!