23. Applications in Economics
- Vera Pawlowsky-Glahn2 and
- Antonella Buccianti3
Published Online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Compositional Data Analysis: Theory and Applications
How to Cite
Fry, T. (2011) Applications in Economics, in Compositional Data Analysis: Theory and Applications (eds V. Pawlowsky-Glahn and A. Buccianti), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119976462.ch23
Department of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, University of Girona, Spain
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Florence, Italy
- Published Online: 28 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470711354
Online ISBN: 9781119976462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!