3. Positive and Negative Stress
Up and Down the Yerkes–Dodson Curve
Published Online: 15 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Mindful Workplace: Developing Resilient Individuals and Resonant Organizations with MBSR
How to Cite
Chaskalson, M. (2011) Positive and Negative Stress, in The Mindful Workplace: Developing Resilient Individuals and Resonant Organizations with MBSR, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119976974.ch3
- Published Online: 15 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470661581
Online ISBN: 9781119976974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!