9. Chip-Based Proteomics
- Ralph Rapley2 and
- Stuart Harbron3
Published Online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery, Second Edition
How to Cite
Bailes, J., Milnthorpe, A., Smieszek, S. and Soloviev, M. (2011) Chip-Based Proteomics, in Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery, Second Edition (eds R. Rapley and S. Harbron), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119977438.ch9
University of Hertfordshire, UK
The Enzyme Technology Consultancy, UK
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470758779
Online ISBN: 9781119977438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!