1. Global Mental Health: the Context
Published Online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Community Mental Health: Putting Policy into Practice Globally
How to Cite
Thornicroft, G., Semrau, M., Alem, A., Drake, R. E., Ito, H., Mari, J., McGeorge, P. and Thara, R. (2011) Global Mental Health: the Context, in Community Mental Health: Putting Policy into Practice Globally, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119979203.ch1
- Published Online: 26 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 30 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781119998655
Online ISBN: 9781119979203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!