12. Immunology of Inhibitor Development
- Emérito-Carlos Rodríguez-Merchán MD, PHD2,3 and
- Leonard A. Valentino MD4
Published Online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Current and Future Issues in Hemophilia Care
How to Cite
Reipert, B. M., Hofbauer, C. J., Steinitz, K. N., Schwarz, H.-P. and Horling, F. M. (2011) Immunology of Inhibitor Development, in Current and Future Issues in Hemophilia Care (eds E.-C. Rodríguez-Merchán and L. A. Valentino), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119979401.ch12
Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Hemophilia Unit, La Paz University Hospital, Spain
School of Medicine, Autonomous University, Madrid, Spain
Hemophilia and Thrombophilia Center, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
- Published Online: 12 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 13 MAY 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470670576
Online ISBN: 9781119979401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!