15. Theory-Generating Methods
Published Online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Statistics in Psychology Using R and SPSS
How to Cite
Rasch, D., Kubinger, K. D. and Yanagida, T. (2011) Theory-Generating Methods, in Statistics in Psychology Using R and SPSS, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119979630.ch15
- Published Online: 28 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 2 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470971246
Online ISBN: 9781119979630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!