1. Theropod Diversity and the Refinement of Avian Characteristics
- Gareth Dyke2 and
- Gary Kaiser3
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Living Dinosaurs: The Evolutionary History of Modern Birds
How to Cite
Makovicky, P. J. and Zanno, L. E. (2011) Theropod Diversity and the Refinement of Avian Characteristics, in Living Dinosaurs: The Evolutionary History of Modern Birds (eds G. Dyke and G. Kaiser), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119990475.ch1
University College Dublin, Ireland
Royal British Columbia Museum, Victoria, Canada
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 8 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470656662
Online ISBN: 9781119990475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!