9. Hybrid Processing
- Robert C. Brown
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Thermochemical Processing of Biomass: Conversion into Fuels, Chemicals and Power
How to Cite
Choi, D., Dispirito, A. A., Chipman, D. C. and Brown, R. C. (2011) Hybrid Processing, in Thermochemical Processing of Biomass: Conversion into Fuels, Chemicals and Power (ed R. C. Brown), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119990840.ch9
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University, USA
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 11 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Christian V. Stevens
Series Editor Information
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Print ISBN: 9780470721117
Online ISBN: 9781119990840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!