3. Electrical Transport Properties in Zinc Oxide
- Cole W. Litton1,
- Donald C. Reynolds1,2 and
- Thomas C. Collins3
Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Zinc Oxide Materials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Device Applications
How to Cite
Claflin, B. and Look, D. C. (2011) Electrical Transport Properties in Zinc Oxide, in Zinc Oxide Materials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Device Applications (eds C. W. Litton, D. C. Reynolds and T. C. Collins), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119991038.ch3
Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
Wright State University, Dayton, OH, USA
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Peter Capper4,
- Safa Kasap5 and
- Arthur Willoughby6
Series Editor Information
SELEX Galileo Infrared Ltd, Southampton, UK
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
University of Southampton, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470519714
Online ISBN: 9781119991038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!