5. Native Point Defects and Doping in ZnO
- Cole W. Litton2,
- Donald C. Reynolds2,3 and
- Thomas C. Collins4
Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Zinc Oxide Materials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Device Applications
How to Cite
Janotti, A. and Van de Walle, C. G. (2011) Native Point Defects and Doping in ZnO, in Zinc Oxide Materials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Device Applications (eds C. W. Litton, D. C. Reynolds and T. C. Collins), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119991038.ch5
Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
Wright State University, Dayton, OH, USA
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Peter Capper5,
- Safa Kasap6 and
- Arthur Willoughby7
Series Editor Information
SELEX Galileo Infrared Ltd, Southampton, UK
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
University of Southampton, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470519714
Online ISBN: 9781119991038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!