9. Growth and Characterization of GaN/ZnO Heteroepitaxy and ZnO-Based Hybrid Devices
- Cole W. Litton2,
- Donald C. Reynolds2,3 and
- Thomas C. Collins4
Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Zinc Oxide Materials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Device Applications
How to Cite
Shimada, R. and Morkoç, H. (2011) Growth and Characterization of GaN/ZnO Heteroepitaxy and ZnO-Based Hybrid Devices, in Zinc Oxide Materials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Device Applications (eds C. W. Litton, D. C. Reynolds and T. C. Collins), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119991038.ch9
Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
Wright State University, Dayton, OH, USA
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Peter Capper5,
- Safa Kasap6 and
- Arthur Willoughby7
Series Editor Information
SELEX Galileo Infrared Ltd, Southampton, UK
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
University of Southampton, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470519714
Online ISBN: 9781119991038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!