4. Understanding and Managing Self-Harm in Mental Health Services
- Richard Whittington1 and
- Caroline Logan2
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Self-Harm and Violence: Towards Best Practice in Managing Risk in Mental Health Services
How to Cite
Leitner, M. and Barr, W. (2011) Understanding and Managing Self-Harm in Mental Health Services, in Self-Harm and Violence: Towards Best Practice in Managing Risk in Mental Health Services (eds R. Whittington and C. Logan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119991175.ch4
University of Liverpool, UK
University of Manchester, UK
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470746073
Online ISBN: 9781119991175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!