3. Parametric Modelling – Deterministic Trends
- Richard E. Chandler1 and
- E. Marian Scott2
Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Statistical Methods for Trend Detection and Analysis in the Environmental Sciences
How to Cite
Chandler, R. E. and Scott, E. M. (eds) (2011) Parametric Modelling – Deterministic Trends, in Statistical Methods for Trend Detection and Analysis in the Environmental Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119991571.ch3
Department of Statistical Science, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QW, UK
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470015438
Online ISBN: 9781119991571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!