34. Emerging Personality Disorder
- David Skuse2,3,
- Helen Bruce4,5,
- Linda Dowdney2,
- David Mrazek6
Published Online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Child Psychology and Psychiatry: Frameworks for Practice, Second Edition
How to Cite
Vizard, E. (2011) Emerging Personality Disorder, in Child Psychology and Psychiatry: Frameworks for Practice, Second Edition (eds D. Skuse, H. Bruce, L. Dowdney and D. Mrazek), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119993971.ch34
Institute of Child Health, University College London, 30 Guilford Street, London, WC1N 1EH, UK
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, UK
East London NHS Foundation Trust, UK
London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
- Published Online: 2 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 17 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470973820
Online ISBN: 9781119993971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!