7. Synthesis, Chemistry and Properties of Hemicelluloses
- David Plackett
Published Online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biopolymers - New Materials for Sustainable Films and Coatings
How to Cite
Albertsson, A.-C., Edlund, U. and Varma, I. K. (2011) Synthesis, Chemistry and Properties of Hemicelluloses, in Biopolymers - New Materials for Sustainable Films and Coatings (ed D. Plackett), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119994312.ch7
Risø National Laboratory for Sustainable Energy, Technical University of Denmark, Roskilde, Denmark
- Published Online: 6 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470683415
Online ISBN: 9781119994312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!