4. Comparing Wald and Likelihood Regions Applied to Locally Identifiable Mixture Models
- Kerrie L. Mengersen3,
- Christian P. Robert4 and
- D. Michael Titterington5
Published Online: 24 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mixtures: Estimation and Applications
How to Cite
Kim, D. and Lindsay, B. G. (2011) Comparing Wald and Likelihood Regions Applied to Locally Identifiable Mixture Models, in Mixtures: Estimation and Applications (eds K. L. Mengersen, C. P. Robert and D. M. Titterington), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119995678.ch4
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Université Paris-Dauphine, CEREMADE, Paris, France
University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
- Published Online: 24 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781119993896
Online ISBN: 9781119995678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!