9. Neurobiological Models: Implications for Patients and Families
- Bryan Lask3,4,5 and
- Ian Frampton3,6
Published Online: 10 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Eating Disorders and the Brain
How to Cite
Singh, I. and Wengaard, A. (2011) Neurobiological Models: Implications for Patients and Families, in Eating Disorders and the Brain (eds B. Lask and I. Frampton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998402.ch9
Regional Eating Disorders Service, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo Universitetssykehus HF, Ullevål, Bygg 37, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Ellern Mede Service for Eating Disorders, 31 Totteridge Common, London, N20 8LR, UK
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, WC1N 3JH, UK
College of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter, Exeter, EX4 4QG, UK
- Published Online: 10 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470670033
Online ISBN: 9781119998402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!