2. Epidemiology of PTSD
- Dan J. Stein MD, PhD1,2,
- Matthew J. Friedman MD3,4 and
- Carlos Blanco MD, PhD5
Published Online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
How to Cite
Blanco, C. (2011) Epidemiology of PTSD, in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (eds D. J. Stein, M. J. Friedman and C. Blanco), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998471.ch2
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Department of Psychiatry and of Pharmacology & Toxicology, Dartmouth Medical School, USA
National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Hanover, NH, USA
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 29 JUL 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Helen Herrman
Series Editor Information
WPA Secretary for Publications, University of Melbourne, Australia
Print ISBN: 9780470688977
Online ISBN: 9781119998471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!