18. Relationship Between Research and Practice
- Michael E. Lamb1,
- David J. La Rooy2,
- Lindsay C. Malloy3 and
- Carmit Katz1
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Children's Testimony: A HANDBOOK OF PSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND FORENSIC PRACTICE
How to Cite
Davies, G. M. and Malloy, L. C. (2011) Relationship Between Research and Practice, in Children's Testimony: A HANDBOOK OF PSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND FORENSIC PRACTICE (eds M. E. Lamb, D. J. La Rooy, L. C. Malloy and C. Katz), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998495.ch18
University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Abertay Dundee, Dundee, United Kingdom
Florida International University, Florida, United States
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 17 JUN 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Graham Davies and
- Ray Bull
Series Editor Information
University of Leicester, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470686775
Online ISBN: 9781119998495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!