Eleven. Towards an Integrated Motivational–Volitional Model of Suicidal Behaviour
- Rory C. O'Connor1,
- Stephen Platt2 and
- Jacki Gordon3
Published Online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Suicide Prevention: Research, Policy and Practice
How to Cite
O'connor, R. C. (2011) Towards an Integrated Motivational–Volitional Model of Suicidal Behaviour, in International Handbook of Suicide Prevention: Research, Policy and Practice (eds R. C. O'Connor, S. Platt and J. Gordon), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998556.ch11
Suicidal Behaviour Research Group, Centre for Health and Behaviour Change, School of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, Scotland, UK
Centre for Population Health Sciences, School of Clinical Sciences and Community Health, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Jacki Gordon + Associates, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Published Online: 21 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470683842
Online ISBN: 9781119998556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!