Twenty-Two. Clinical Trial Feasibility Studies of the Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality
- Rory C. O'Connor5,
- Stephen Platt6 and
- Jacki Gordon7
Published Online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Suicide Prevention: Research, Policy and Practice
How to Cite
Jobes, D. A., Anne Comtois, K., Brenner, L. A. and Gutierrez, P. M. (2011) Clinical Trial Feasibility Studies of the Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality, in International Handbook of Suicide Prevention: Research, Policy and Practice (eds R. C. O'Connor, S. Platt and J. Gordon), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998556.ch22
Suicidal Behaviour Research Group, Centre for Health and Behaviour Change, School of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, Scotland, UK
Centre for Population Health Sciences, School of Clinical Sciences and Community Health, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Jacki Gordon + Associates, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Published Online: 21 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470683842
Online ISBN: 9781119998556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!