15. Cryptogenic and Symptomatic Generalized Epilepsies: Epilepsies with Encephalopathy
- James W. Wheless
Published Online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents
How to Cite
Keough, K. (2012) Cryptogenic and Symptomatic Generalized Epilepsies: Epilepsies with Encephalopathy, in Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents (ed J. W. Wheless), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998600.ch15
Department of Pediatric Neurology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Le Bonheur Comprehensive Epilepsy Program and Neuroscience Institute, Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470741238
Online ISBN: 9781119998600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!