6. The Use of EEG in the Diagnosis of Childhood Epilepsy
- James W. Wheless
Published Online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents
How to Cite
Clarke, D. F. (2012) The Use of EEG in the Diagnosis of Childhood Epilepsy, in Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents (ed J. W. Wheless), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998600.ch6
Department of Pediatric Neurology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Le Bonheur Comprehensive Epilepsy Program and Neuroscience Institute, Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470741238
Online ISBN: 9781119998600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!