6. The Safety of Long-Acting Beta-Agonists and the Development of Combination Therapies for Asthma and COPD
- Jan Lötvall
Published Online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
How to Cite
Ortega, V. E. and Bleecker, E. R. (2012) The Safety of Long-Acting Beta-Agonists and the Development of Combination Therapies for Asthma and COPD, in Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD (ed J. Lötvall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998624.ch6
Krefting Research Centre, University of Gothenburg, Göteborg, Sweden
- Published Online: 29 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 3 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470727027
Online ISBN: 9781119998624
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!