- Bryon Adinoff1,2 and
- Elliot A. Stein3
Published Online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Neuroimaging in Addiction
How to Cite
Adinoff, B. and Stein, E. A. (eds) (2011) Front Matter, in Neuroimaging in Addiction, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119998938.fmatter
Department of Psychiatry, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
VA North Texas Health Care System, Dallas, TX, USA
National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Published Online: 2 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470660140
Online ISBN: 9781119998938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!