Corpus Analysis for Operational Communication
Published Online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics
How to Cite
Johnson, E. 2012. Corpus Analysis for Operational Communication. The Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics. .
- Published Online: 5 NOV 2012
“Operational communication” refers to the combination of communication procedures, technologies, and language systems used for a range of operationally specifiable communicative purposes, working environments, or settings
- computational linguistics;
- computer mediated communication;
- discourse analysis;
- intercultural communication;
- computational methods and data processing;