Chapter 8. Diarrhea
- Mark Loeb BSc, MD, MSc, FRCPC Professor3,4,
- Fiona Smaill MB, ChB, FRCPC Department Chair Professor of Pathology3 and
- Marek Smieja MD, DIP, MSc, PhD, FRCPC Associate Professor3,5
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-Based Infectious Diseases, Second Edition
How to Cite
De Bruyn, G. and Bouckenooghe, A. (2009) Diarrhea, in Evidence-Based Infectious Diseases, Second Edition (eds M. Loeb, F. Smaill and M. Smieja), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444301601.ch8
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 28 AUG 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405170260
Online ISBN: 9781444301601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!