17. Aristotle's Psychology
- Mary Louise Gill2 and
- Pierre Pellegrin3
Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Ancient Philosophy
How to Cite
Caston, V. (2012) Aristotle's Psychology, in A Companion to Ancient Philosophy (eds M. L. Gill and P. Pellegrin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444305845.ch17
Brown University, USA
National Center for Scientific Research (Paris), France
- Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 2 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9780631210610
Online ISBN: 9781444305845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!