35. Greek Mathematics to the Time of Euclid
- Mary Louise Gill2 and
- Pierre Pellegrin3
Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Ancient Philosophy
How to Cite
Mueller, I. (2012) Greek Mathematics to the Time of Euclid, in A Companion to Ancient Philosophy (eds M. L. Gill and P. Pellegrin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444305845.ch35
Brown University, USA
National Center for Scientific Research (Paris), France
- Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 2 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9780631210610
Online ISBN: 9781444305845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!