Chapter 16. Anticoagulation
- Nigel Key MB, ChB, FRCP Director2,
- Michael Makris MD Director3,
- Denise O'Shaughnessy DPhil, FRCP, FRCPath Consultant Haematologist Senior Medical Advisor (Blood Policy)4 and
- David Lillicrap MD, FRCPC Professor5
Published Online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practical Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Second Edition
How to Cite
Palareti, G. and Cosmi, B. (2009) Anticoagulation, in Practical Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Second Edition (eds N. Key, M. Makris, D. O'Shaughnessy and D. Lillicrap), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444306286.ch16
Harold R. Roberts Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Hemophilia Treatment Center, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Division of Hematology & Oncology Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Sheffield Haemophilia and Thrombosis Centre, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK
Department of Health, London, UK
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Richardson Laboratory, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405184601
Online ISBN: 9781444306286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!