3. Nomenclature and Segmental Approach to Congenital Heart Disease
- Wyman W. Lai MD, MPH Director Associate Professor1,2,
- Luc L. Mertens MD, PhD Section Head Associate Professor3,4,
- Meryl S. Cohen MD Associate Professor Director5,6,7 and
- Tal Geva MD Professor of Pediatrics Chief8,9
Published Online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult
How to Cite
Geva, T. (2009) Nomenclature and Segmental Approach to Congenital Heart Disease, in Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult (eds W. W. Lai, L. L. Mertens, M. S. Cohen and T. Geva), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444306309.ch3
Columbia University, USA
Non-Invasive Cardiology Imaging, Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York Presbyterian, New York, NY, USA
Echocardiography, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Echocardiography Laboratory, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Cardiology Fellowship Training Program, The Children' Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Division of Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging, Department of Cardiology, Children' Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 5 AUG 2009
- Published Print: 25 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405174015
Online ISBN: 9781444306309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!