Chapter 1. A Fundamental Review of the Relationships between Nanotechnology and Lignocellulosic Biomass
- Lucian A. Lucia3,4 and
- Orlando J. Rojas3
Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Nanoscience and Technology of Renewable Biomaterials
How to Cite
Wegner, T. H. and Jones, E. P. (2009) A Fundamental Review of the Relationships between Nanotechnology and Lignocellulosic Biomass, in The Nanoscience and Technology of Renewable Biomaterials (eds L. A. Lucia and O. J. Rojas), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444307474.ch1
Department of Forest Biomaterials, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
Department of Wood and Paper Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 25 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405167864
Online ISBN: 9781444307474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!