Chapter 4. Tools to Probe Nanoscale Surface Phenomena in Cellulose Thin Films: Applications in the Area of Adsorption and Friction
- Lucian A. Lucia2,3 and
- Orlando J. Rojas2
Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Nanoscience and Technology of Renewable Biomaterials
How to Cite
Song, J., Li, Y., Hinestroza, J. P. and Rojas, O. J. (2009) Tools to Probe Nanoscale Surface Phenomena in Cellulose Thin Films: Applications in the Area of Adsorption and Friction, in The Nanoscience and Technology of Renewable Biomaterials (eds L. A. Lucia and O. J. Rojas), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444307474.ch4
Department of Forest Biomaterials, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
Department of Wood and Paper Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 25 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405167864
Online ISBN: 9781444307474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!