Chapter 22. Molecular Genetics of Cardiovascular Disorders
- Salim Yusuf DPhil, FRCPC, FRSC Research Chair Professor of Medicine Director Vice President Research3,4,5,
- John A Cairns MD, FRCPC Professor of Medicine Former Dean6,
- A John Camm MD British Heart Foundation Professor Head of Cardiac7,
- Ernest L Fallen MD, FRCPC Professor Emeritus8 and
- Bernard J Gersh MB, ChB, DPhil Consultant Professor of Medicine9
Published Online: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-Based Cardiology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Marian, A. J. and Roberts, R. (2009) Molecular Genetics of Cardiovascular Disorders, in Evidence-Based Cardiology, Third Edition (eds S. Yusuf, J. A. Cairns, A. J. Camm, E. L. Fallen and B. J. Gersh), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444309768.ch22
McMaster University, Canada
Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University, Hamilton Health Sciences, Canada
Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
St George's University of London, London, UK
McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405159258
Online ISBN: 9781444309768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!