Chapter 25. Medical Management of Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Salim Yusuf DPhil, FRCPC, FRSC Research Chair Professor of Medicine Director Vice President Research4,5,6,
- John A Cairns MD, FRCPC Professor of Medicine Former Dean7,
- A John Camm MD British Heart Foundation Professor Head of Cardiac8,
- Ernest L Fallen MD, FRCPC Professor Emeritus9 and
- Bernard J Gersh MB, ChB, DPhil Consultant Professor of Medicine10
Published Online: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-Based Cardiology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Boden, W. E. (2009) Medical Management of Stable Coronary Artery Disease, in Evidence-Based Cardiology, Third Edition (eds S. Yusuf, J. A. Cairns, A. J. Camm, E. L. Fallen and B. J. Gersh), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444309768.ch25
McMaster University, Canada
Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University, Hamilton Health Sciences, Canada
Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
St George's University of London, London, UK
McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405159258
Online ISBN: 9781444309768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!