- Malcolm Woollard1,
- Kim Hinshaw2,
- Helen Simpson3 and
- Sue Wieteska
Published Online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pre-Hospital Obstetric Emergency Training: The Practical Approach
How to Cite
Woollard, M., Hinshaw, K., Simpson, H. and Wieteska, S. (eds) (2009) References, in Pre-Hospital Obstetric Emergency Training: The Practical Approach, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444309805.refs
Pre-Hospital Care, Coventry, UK
Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sunderland, UK
Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Middlesbrough, UK
- Published Online: 29 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 31 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405184755
Online ISBN: 9781444309805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!