Chapter 13. Clinical Practice in Family Psychology
- James H. Bray PhD2 and
- Mark Stanton PhD, ABPP3
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Family Psychology
How to Cite
Thoburn, J., Hoffman-Robinson, G., Shelly, L. J. and Hagen, A. J. (2009) Clinical Practice in Family Psychology, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Family Psychology (eds J. H. Bray and M. Stanton), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444310238.ch13
Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Family and Community Medicine, USA
Azusa Pacific University, USA
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 28 AUG 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405169943
Online ISBN: 9781444310238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!