Controls on Facies Mosaics of Carbonate Platforms: A Case Study from the Oxfordian of the Swiss Jura
- Peter K. Swart,
- Gregor P. Eberli,
- Judith A. McKenzie,
- Ian Jarvis Series Editor2 and
- Tom Stevens Series Co-Editor3
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Perspectives in Carbonate Geology: A Tribute to the Career of Robert Nathan Ginsburg
How to Cite
Strasser, A. and Védrine, S. (2009) Controls on Facies Mosaics of Carbonate Platforms: A Case Study from the Oxfordian of the Swiss Jura, in Perspectives in Carbonate Geology: A Tribute to the Career of Robert Nathan Ginsburg (eds P. K. Swart, G. P. Eberli, J. A. McKenzie, I. Jarvis and T. Stevens), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444312065.ch13
School of Geography, Geology and the Environment Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research Kingston University, London Penrhyn Road Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE UK
Department of Geography Royal Holloway, University of London Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX UK
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405193801
Online ISBN: 9781444312065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!