A Re-Evaluation of Facies on Great Bahama Bank II: Variations in the δ13C, δ18O and Mineralogy of Surface Sediments
- Peter K. Swart,
- Gregor P. Eberli,
- Judith A. McKenzie,
- Ian Jarvis Series Editor5 and
- Tom Stevens Series Co-Editor6
Published Online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Perspectives in Carbonate Geology: A Tribute to the Career of Robert Nathan Ginsburg
How to Cite
Swart, P. K., Reijmer, J. J.G. and Otto, R. (2009) A Re-Evaluation of Facies on Great Bahama Bank II: Variations in the δ13C, δ18O and Mineralogy of Surface Sediments, in Perspectives in Carbonate Geology: A Tribute to the Career of Robert Nathan Ginsburg (eds P. K. Swart, G. P. Eberli, J. A. McKenzie, I. Jarvis and T. Stevens), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444312065.ch4
School of Geography, Geology and the Environment Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research Kingston University, London Penrhyn Road Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE UK
Department of Geography Royal Holloway, University of London Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX UK
- Published Online: 10 APR 2012
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405193801
Online ISBN: 9781444312065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!