17. Colorectal Cancer in Ulcerative Colitis: Surveillance
- John WD McDonald Professor of Medicine3,
- Andrew K Burroughs Professor of Hepatology Consultant Physician/Hepatologist4,
- Brian G Feagan Professor of Medicine3 and
- M Brian Fennerty Professor of Medicine5
Published Online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Collins, P., Lashner, B. A. and Watson, A. J. (2010) Colorectal Cancer in Ulcerative Colitis: Surveillance, in Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Third Edition (eds J. W. McDonald, A. K. Burroughs, B. G. Feagan and M. B. Fennerty), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314403.ch17
Robarts Clinical Trials, Robarts Research Unit, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
The Royal Free Sheila Sherlock Liver Centre, Royal Free Hospital, and University College London, London, UK
Oregon Health and Science University, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Published Online: 22 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 10 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405181938
Online ISBN: 9781444314403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!