7. Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug-Induced Gastro-Duodenal Toxicity
- John WD McDonald Professor of Medicine9,
- Andrew K Burroughs Professor of Hepatology Consultant Physician/Hepatologist10,
- Brian G Feagan Professor of Medicine9 and
- M Brian Fennerty Professor of Medicine11
Published Online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Rostom, A., Muir, K., Dubé, C., Jolicoeur, E., Boucher, M., Tugwell, P. and Wells, G. (2010) Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug-Induced Gastro-Duodenal Toxicity, in Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Third Edition (eds J. W. McDonald, A. K. Burroughs, B. G. Feagan and M. B. Fennerty), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314403.ch7
Robarts Clinical Trials, Robarts Research Unit, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
The Royal Free Sheila Sherlock Liver Centre, Royal Free Hospital, and University College London, London, UK
Oregon Health and Science University, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Published Online: 22 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 10 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405181938
Online ISBN: 9781444314403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!