Chapter 11. Common Complications of Cardiovascular Critical Illness
- Mark J. D. Griffiths MRCP, PhD, EDICM, BDICM Consultant,
- Jeremy J. Cordingley MRCP, FRCA, EDICM Consultant and
- Susanna Price MRCP, PhD, EDICM, FESC Consultant
Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Cardiovascular Critical Care
How to Cite
Finney, S. J. and Griffiths, M. J. D. (2010) Common Complications of Cardiovascular Critical Illness, in Cardiovascular Critical Care (eds M. J. D. Griffiths, J. J. Cordingley and S. Price), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314502.ch11
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust London, UK
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 30 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405148573
Online ISBN: 9781444314502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!