Chapter 2. Explanatory Models for Dual Diagnosis
- Dr Peter Phillips PhD, MSc, RMN, PGCAP, FHEA senior lecturer honorary lecturer member specialist2,
- Dr Olive McKeown PhD, MSc, Dip N, CELTT, Cert Obst, RMN, RGN visiting lecturer specialist lecturer practitioner senior lecturer3 and
- Tom Sandford BSc (Hons), Dip N, RGN, RMN executive director policy adviser regional director general manager Head member4
Published Online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Dual Diagnosis: Practice in Context
How to Cite
Phillips, P. and Johnson, S. (2009) Explanatory Models for Dual Diagnosis, in Dual Diagnosis: Practice in Context (eds P. Phillips, O. McKeown and T. Sandford), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314571.ch2
City University London, UK
St George's University, London, UK
Royal College of Nursing, London, UK
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405180092
Online ISBN: 9781444314571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!