1. The Bobath Concept: Developments and Current Theoretical Underpinning
- Sue Raine Clinical Lead Physiotherapist1,
- Linzi Meadows Clinical Director2 and
- Mary Lynch-Ellerington Fellow Senior Bobath Instructor3
Published Online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Bobath Concept: Theory and Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation
How to Cite
Raine, S. (2009) The Bobath Concept: Developments and Current Theoretical Underpinning, in Bobath Concept: Theory and Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation (eds S. Raine, L. Meadows and M. Lynch-Ellerington), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314601.ch1
Walkergate Park for Neurorehabilitation and Neuropsychiatry, UK
Manchester Neurotherapy Centre, Neurological Teaching Centre, UK
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK
- Published Online: 2 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 3 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405170413
Online ISBN: 9781444314601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!