3. Assessment and Clinical Reasoning in the Bobath Concept
- Sue Raine Clinical Lead Physiotherapist2,
- Linzi Meadows Clinical Director3 and
- Mary Lynch-Ellerington Fellow Senior Bobath Instructor4
Published Online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Bobath Concept: Theory and Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation
How to Cite
Johnson, P. (2009) Assessment and Clinical Reasoning in the Bobath Concept, in Bobath Concept: Theory and Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation (eds S. Raine, L. Meadows and M. Lynch-Ellerington), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314601.ch3
Walkergate Park for Neurorehabilitation and Neuropsychiatry, UK
Manchester Neurotherapy Centre, Neurological Teaching Centre, UK
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK
- Published Online: 2 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 3 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405170413
Online ISBN: 9781444314601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!