7. Recovery of Upper Limb Function
- Sue Raine Clinical Lead Physiotherapist3,
- Linzi Meadows Clinical Director4,
- Mary Lynch-Ellerington Fellow Senior Bobath Instructor5
Published Online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Bobath Concept: Theory and Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation
How to Cite
Champion, J., Barber, C. and Lynch-Ellerington, M. (2009) Recovery of Upper Limb Function, in Bobath Concept: Theory and Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation (eds S. Raine, L. Meadows and M. Lynch-Ellerington), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314601.ch7
Walkergate Park for Neurorehabilitation and Neuropsychiatry, UK
Manchester Neurotherapy Centre, Neurological Teaching Centre, UK
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK
- Published Online: 2 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 3 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405170413
Online ISBN: 9781444314601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!