Chapter 9. Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases
- Tim Brown Lecturer2,
- Sara McLafferty Professor3 and
- Graham Moon Professor4
Published Online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Health and Medical Geography
How to Cite
Emch, M. and Root, E. D. (2009) Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases, in A Companion to Health and Medical Geography (eds T. Brown, S. McLafferty and G. Moon), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314762.ch9
Department of Geography, Queen Mary University of London, UK
University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, USA
University of Southampton, England, UK
- Published Online: 11 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 4 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405170031
Online ISBN: 9781444314762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!