18. Social Networks 2.0
- Mia Consalvo2 and
- Charles Ess3
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Internet Studies
How to Cite
Baym, N. K. (2011) Social Networks 2.0, in The Handbook of Internet Studies (eds M. Consalvo and C. Ess), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444314861.ch18
Ohio University, USA
Drury University, Springfield, Missouri, USA
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 1 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405185882
Online ISBN: 9781444314861
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!