Chapter 8. Hydrogel Polymers
- Derek Jones Director Founder Clinical Associate Professor
Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Injectable Fillers: Principles and Practice
How to Cite
Wesley, N. O. (2010) Hydrogel Polymers, in Injectable Fillers: Principles and Practice (ed D. Jones), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444315004.ch8
David Geffin School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 31 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405192897
Online ISBN: 9781444315004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!